Most recent measures
Update 25.03.2021: The Consultation Committee has announced stricter measures to control the continued increase in the numbers. It has been decided to install an Easter break of 4 weeks.
After further consultation with the Minister of Education, VHLORA and the management of EhB, the following agreements were made:
1. From Monday, March 29 to April 2, we will switch as much as possible to distanced learning. Only essential practical exercises and workshops can be organized on campus.
- The classes in the week before the Easter holidays will continue as planned.
- All courses that can take place online are further organized in this way.
- Practical courses may take place live provided that the safety standards are strictly observed
- Master's theses, internships and other exercises / projects on location are allowed. To this end, the sector protocols remain in force, and we urge everyone involved to exercise increased vigilance.
- A corona coach has been appointed to support compliance with security measures.
2. Campus Dansaert is open to students from Monday March 29 to Sunday April 18 (so also during the spring holidays, with the exception of the weekends, 5/04 and 13/4/2021) for:
- Individual use of the different cells.
- Quiet study places for those who need them.
Reservation is always required for this.
3. Campus Bottelarij is only open during the Spring holidays in the 2nd week (12 to 16 April) for rehearsals. Reservation is mandatory through the educational assistants. Campus Kaai is closed during the Spring holidays.
4. Working from home for employees is (still) mandatory, unless there is an absolute necessity to be present on campus.
Once again, we would like to call on everyone, students and staff alike, to respect the measures, both inside and outside the school. Keeping your distance, good hand hygiene and wearing a mouth mask remain the golden rules to keep the risk of infection as low as possible.
Let's take care of ourselves and each other.